CSK Vs RCB– IPL 2021 Match #19 Quick Review! Brilliant outing for Jadeja, went berserk for a 37 run over!
He came, he conquered, and hit some sixes, took a few wickets, and inflicted direct hits along the way.
Match Details, Scorecard, & Video Highlights
Toss: CSK won the toss and chose to bat first.
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Umpires: Anil Dandekar & Virender Sharma
What Actually Happened
- Winner: Chennai Super Kings won by 69 runs.
- Scores: CSK 191/4– RCB 122/9
- Player of the Match: Ravindra Jadeja
- Best Figures
- Harshal Patel – 3/51
- Ravindra Jadeja – 3/13
- Most Runs
- Ravindra Jadeja – 62* (28)
- Devdutt Padikkal – 34*(15)
Moments of The Day: Jadeja, Jadeja, & More Jadeja
The IPL is full of surprises and memorable moments. Here are my moments of today:
- Faf-Gaikwad give CSK another great start. Once again, Faf (50 runs) & Ruturaj Gaikwad (33) set the platform with a steady 74 (58) run partnership. With a steady opening partnership & the addition of Moeen Ali/Suresh Raina at the top, this CSK team is beginning to look threatening. Top of the table now.
- Ravindrasinh Anirudhsinh Jadeja – One of the greatest all-rounders of all-time. From 19 overs, 154/4, Sir Jadeja hit 6,6,6nb,6,2,6,4 to take CSK to 191/4. On the bowling front, with RCB strolling around with 65/2 in 6.2 overs, in comes Jadeja. Out goes Washington danger & the in-form duo Glenn Maxwell & AB De Villiers. RCB 83/6. Game-Set-Match. Including an iconic direct hit as well. Brilliant Jaddu.
- Imran Tahir is 42-year-old. A spell of 4-0-16-2 in tandem with Jadeja and a direct hit sealed the game for CSK.
Honorable Mention: Suresh Raina’s 3 sixes, 19* (24) Siraj-Chahal partnership reduces margin of defeat